Your Checklist for September 2017 Admissions
- Please complete an application and submit a non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
- Please specify the schedule options when applying and enrolling your child at the Montessori Day School. See our Enrollment Options for more details.
- Once your application is complete, you may also apply for tuition assistance.
Important to note: TADS refers to children as “toddlers” and “primary” students. Toddlers are 2 when they begin program. Primary students are 3, 4, and 5 years old.
If you missed the application window of September 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016, but still hope to enroll for the 2017-18 school year if a spot becomes available, please click here.
Applications for the 2018-19 school year will open on September 1, 2017, via TADS.
- We give placement priority to currently enrolled students, siblings of current and alumni students, and staff children, with additional emphasis on supporting the socioeconomic diversity of our community.
- We randomly sort all September "Early Bird" applications and consider these before later applications.
- All October through December applications get time/date stamped and are considered in the order they were received.
- Families must complete the application process each year. We do not maintain multi-year waiting lists.