Starting September 1st to December 31st, if you are interested in applying, please click here.
Your Checklist for September 2019 Admissions
- Please complete an application and submit a non-refundable application fee of $65.00.
- Please specify the schedule options when applying and enrolling your child at the Montessori Day School. See our Enrollment Options for more details.
- Once your application is complete, you may also apply for tuition assistance.
Important to note: TADS refers to children as “toddlers” and “primary” students. Toddlers are 2 when they begin program. Primary students are 3, 4, and 5 years old.
Applications for the 2019-20 school year will open on September 1, 2018, via TADS.
- We give placement priority to currently enrolled students, siblings of current and alumni students, and staff children, with additional emphasis on supporting the socioeconomic diversity of our community.
- We randomly sort all September "Early Bird" applications and consider these before later applications.
- All October through December applications get time/date stamped and are considered in the order they were received.
- Families must complete the application process each year. We do not maintain multi-year waiting lists.