Can I submit my application by mail?
No. All applications must be done online in the TADS system. If you do not have access to a computer/internet, please contact the school via email or by phone, and we will assist you.
What if I have trouble submitting my online application?
Please contact the school via email or by phone and we will assist you.
When is the first day I can submit an application for the 2019-20 school year?
We will begin accepting applications online on September 1, 2018 for the 2019-20 school year. By clicking the link located on our site, you will be brought to the TADS website to complete the application online.
How does the enrollment process work?
- We randomly sort all September “early bird” applications; we consider these before later applications.
- All October through December applications get time/date stamped.
- The school admin. team asks current MDS families about their preferences for the next school year.
- The following groups will be offered placement, in this order:
- Currently enrolled students, continuing the following year
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Siblings of alumni
- Applicant pool
- September "early bird" applicants, randomly sorted
- October through December applicants (first come, first served)
- Age balance in multi-age classrooms, and gender balance in multi-age and two-year-old rooms, are considered when offering placement
If I am interested in receiving financial aid or tuition assistance what should I do?
The option to apply for tuition assistance is available to you once the MDS application is complete. If you choose to apply for tuition assistance at a later date, not directly after you have submitted your application, you can re-visit www.mytads.com before the deadline and apply for tuition assistance.
Do I need to reapply if I already applied for the previous school year but was not offered a spot?
Yes. If you were not offered a spot for a particular school year and wish to re-apply for the following school year, you must submit another application, beginning on September 1st.
Does my younger child qualify for sibling/alumni preference if my older child has already moved on to another school?
Yes, alumni siblings still qualify for sibling preference.